permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 19:14:37 -0500

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Carolyn Anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just tried to close my accounts again, and this time could not find any
> means by which to do so. Anyone got the straight skinny on that? If so, it
> might be a good followup to this thread.

Maybe you will find something useful here; I am now evaluating some of
those links.
I see that top half of the page are links to farcebook telling you how to
do it and waste your time yet again.
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+permanently+and+completely+close+a+facebook+account&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
FarceBunk has ruined all my lists and those of others by luring traffic
away. This list is still good as is compost_tea,
sanet, gwl, nafex and others but there is much less traffic than before.

Maybe we should talk about our favorite recipes......
no that wouldn't work for the reason Jay gave which is right on the money.

What's your favorite herbal/vegetable seasoning salt?
Actually I have a food and nutrition forum for permaculturists,
pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org. The archives have a lot of interesting recipes.
and another for machinists and people who work with metals or do mechanic
work like Ray Cirino
(those scrapyard tours he offers would be to die for):
machinist@lists.ibiblio.org. Those archives have a ton of stuff. Are there
any machinists subscribed to this list?

LL

--