permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SALT] How world civilization fell apart - next MONDAY Jan. 11

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SALT] How world civilization fell apart - next MONDAY Jan. 11
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 15:21:12 -0600

I've been a member of this Long Now foundation in the past, and am still a fan so I get their emails. I think this presentation should be of particular interest to any of us interested in whole/complex systems. I think the archival recording will be available after the event for free listening.

Bob Waldorp
Oklahoma "Shakie" City