permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Carolyn Anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 14:36:02 -0500

i have tried to close accounts and have not been able to. Thinking they
were closed, I've come back later to find them active, posts and
notifications on them, even though I had not posted anything for a long
time. It is nothing more than a time sucker and a totally opaque and
humanless 'system' that we've all been sucked into. I will make another
attempt to close my accounts.

Thanks for this article. It feels good to know my intuition about them was
accurate.

Be well,
Carolyn