permaculture - [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:43:31 -0700

This from a friend in Canada. I assume by "PRI teacher" she means someone on
PRI's list, but I don't think it really matters.

Reply to
Lorraine Ciarello
lorraineciarallo@hotmail.com

She writes: I was wondering if you know a PRI teacher
who would be interested in a 3 year teacher position at the Caribbean
Permaculture Research Institute in Barbados.

Please view the link to learn more about the project and to pass it
onto anyone you would reccomend for the job.

http://www.permacultureglobal.com/projects/1242-the-caribbean-permaculture-research-institute-cpri

I have no problem finding an administrator, but a qualified teacher
has been more challenging.

Hope you can help.