permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:50:33 +1100

According to the PRI Master Plan MOU, the conditions for having a PRI
franchise includes employing PRI registered teachers teaching PRI
'accredited' PDCs.
A "PRI teacher" is one recognised by and registered with Geoff Lawton's
Permaculture Research Institute. It costs $500 AUD to apply and incurs an
ongoing annual fee of $200 to be a PRI approved teacher, which endows the
right to list your courses on your Permaculture Global page for 'free' …..

Good luck