permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 02:04:55 +1100

Hi Scott

I did a google search and found this document - wanted to check my facts
before replying on this list and not just repeat hearsay.
www.permaculturenews.org/files/pri.../PRI_Master_Plan_MOU.pdf

I've had a few folk shopping for courses question if I'm PRI-approved, for
me it holds no serious credibility. I'm only on the pc global website to
endorse my graduates who choose to join.

Robyn