permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:39:16 -0400

On 3/30/2013 8:58 PM, Scott Pittman wrote:
Hi Robin,

How does one access the "PRI Master Plan MOU" I have only heard his little
blurb on his web page, and I have refused to sign up to his Global page.

What a scheme for propagating and monetizing your "products". I had no idea PRI was involved in such things. Maybe it should be renamed PRI Master Plan MPM (milk the permaculture movement, because that what it smacks of).

As you have probable heard we have a Lawton clone in the U.S. that is
causing an incredible amount of grief and perma-misunderstanding!

Not if people wake up, boycott and distance themselves from him.

Thanks,
Scott Pittman

"The real proof of intelligence is demonstrating that you understand
how to integrate living systems together so that everybody's life is
improved in the whole food web. The landscapes are littered with
burned out farms and burned out rivers and burned out oceans -- that
is not any display of intelligence. Pay your farmworkers fair wages,
regardless of their species, and grow brains instead of chemical
industry fortunes." -- Lion Kunz

What a magnificent tribute to Lion, Mollison's successor using his
words of wisdom in his signature footer.