permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Teaching in Barbados
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 18:58:33 -0600

Hi Robin,

How does one access the "PRI Master Plan MOU" I have only heard his little
blurb on his web page, and I have refused to sign up to his Global page.

As you have probable heard we have a Lawton clone in the U.S. that is
causing an incredible amount of grief and perma-misunderstanding!

Thanks,
Scott Pittman

"The real proof of intelligence is demonstrating that you understand
how to integrate living systems together so that everybody's life is
improved in the whole food web. The landscapes are littered with
burned out farms and burned out rivers and burned out oceans -- that
is not any display of intelligence. Pay your farmworkers fair wages,
regardless of their species, and grow brains instead of chemical
industry fortunes." -- Lion Kunz