permaculture - Re: [permaculture] alfalfa

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] alfalfa
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:38:56 -0400

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Frances and David <fdnokes@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Does anyone have any clue as to how ge alfalfa is justified? or promoted?
>
> As far as I know, alfalfa is the treasure of farmers...
> Easy to grow, highly nutritious, deep nitrogen fixing roots.
> We are in the midst of discussions here: a moratorium on ge crops on
> Vancouver Island,

> with a local contingency that is ‘pro-technology’ in farming having most
> recently been aroused.

disgusting fools.the hell with them.........greedy morons

shut...that....entire....gmo/chemical ag world........out of your
life...Block It Entirely.

end of story

fist raised with two fingers forming V for those holding firm against
intrusion into our world by this monstrous abomination

and keep it out of Cuba too

pure unbridled rage at those bastards

Go Permaculture!

> Alfalfa and a ge apple seem to be key issues for us here at the moment.

Tell them to go to hell and stay there and take their insults to Life,
Earth and Mankind with them.

They themselves are miscogenations, unfit to associate with society.

You asked..

LL.