permaculture - [permaculture] "The Vlad Award "

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] "The Vlad Award "
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:10:48 +1300

Yet another healthy and finally positive debate....Its certainly warming up
into evolving what is needed, some richer, higher standards to reinforce
the credibility of Permaculture...something I've been beating on about for
some time tooo...maybe we could have the "Vlad Award"...congratulate him
for exposing this need....I hope it could go international to assist the
whole global Permaculture family for there are mongrels operating on many
levels. I wonder if Vlad is part of PRI ?.

Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
skype: stevenlawrencehart

  • [permaculture] "The Vlad Award ", Steve Hart, 02/27/2013