permaculture - Re: [permaculture] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 12:48:54 -0400

On 10/8/2012 12:04 PM, Steve Hart wrote:
Wes thanks for your perceived clarification and again how irritating it is
to see your gross distortion on what is stated. I have never had any
adverse comment or negative criticism of the international community you
refer to but have in fact well before your time offered a considerable
amount of my time and investment to the cause. And I may add not as my own
franchise to promote myself as Geoff Lawton clearly did and continues to
do. . Which you are totally ignorant of in both counts. The website and
hosting was a critical element to move on to the next IPC host. This was
clearly stated and requested at Jordan. This transfer was never achieved or
carried out by Jordan. To counteract this Roberto and his support network
in Australia have launched a totally new website independent of the
original. Lets focus on supporting that and all the new structures and
systems that will evolve from it to go onto IPC12 in London leaving the
baggage behind..It appears to me that you have constantly distorted the
issues and not managed the position of moderator for the IPC Support Group
with the honest integrity, impartial honesty and clarity needed. It is
time long overdue you offered the position to someone else. Perhaps the
obvious maybe from within the PC UK Assoc....With that the Support Group
also needs restructuring in order to define its roles, objectives, purpose,
structure and responsibility. Perhaps another item for the IPC11 Cuba
agenda .....Steve Hart

Amen to that and may you and all others involved move forward with your work in a timely and effective fashion. Godspeed.