permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Ipc-support] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • Cc: IPC <ipc-support@ipcon.org>, pil-pc-oceania@mailman.aboc.net.au, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, celeste@wiser.org, csalter@iinet.net.au
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Ipc-support] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 06:04:45 -0700

hi Celeste
we had live streaming from IPC10 International Permaculture Conference in Jordan for the first time one day in Amman Jordan. http://permaculturenews.org/2011/09/14/jordan-ipc10-update-live-streaming-is-good-to-go/, one of the conditions for host organizers of IPC's coming out Africa in IPC 9 2009 Africa was the host organizer start to live stream video of the Conference. It will probably not happen from Cuba for IPC11in 2013 because of the limited internet. One thing we did accomplish in Malawi was one morning using most of the bandwidth for the county of Malwi we streamed Bill Mollison from Tasmania .
wes roe
International Support Group for the IPC's
ps hope to have it in Britain for IPC12 2015 for sure