permaculture - Re: [permaculture] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 15:18:17 +0200

Hi Bob...its owned by Geoff Lawton....who ran IPC10 in Jordan as a Geoff
Lawton sideshow or self promotion exercise. A sham and a shambles filled
with Lawton psychophants. Many people have woken up to his charade
hypocrasy, evangelism and manipulation, abuse, insult, lies and deceit but
far too many have not yet woken up. Those that have stay well clear of him.
His Cuban experience is well known by a select few who don't want to have
anything to do with him. New vehicles are forming as we speak to cater for
an honest support system and networks.....Steve Hart