permaculture - Re: [permaculture] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] IPC 11...virtual..streemed live ?
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 00:44:19 -0400

On 10/8/2012 12:31 AM, Steve Hart wrote:
Thanks Celeste

This has been an idea desired for a number of IPCs. It'd be great if we
could finally pull it off one day. I'll forward this to Domen and see what
we can muster. I meet with him again on the 21st in Slovenia. I'll also add
Andy Goldring into this loop for he is the convenor on behalf of PC Assoc
UK for IPC12 in London who is also assisting Roberto with logistics.

We must have more techno geeks in our membership now who would like to
assist....so please step forward.

Anything I can do to provide and maintain email accounts (Gmail), mailing lists/discussion forums/groups, websites, blogs, document/spreadsheet/audio/video/photographic archives? I am fairly well versed with Google resources and can set up anything you want.

Be sure to use this permaculture list to promote, develop and document the convergence plus provide news, announcements, real time communication for all involved and those interested and supportive.

LL