permaculture - [permaculture] Nth American Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Nth American Conference
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:13:51 +0200

Nth American Convergence...keep the ball rolling before the moss takes
over. Shall we pursue the options suggested for the venue being in
Dakota...can we have more detailed information on this possible scenario to
see if it can be developed to reality.

This subject / event is mooted as a Nth American Conference NOT a national
USA Conference for the fact of building up the Continental Regional network
to form part of the continental regions of the world as a sub group of the
international convergence (IPC)..Steve Hart