permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 18:31:29 -0400

On 5/3/2012 6:03 PM, Oystein Tandberg wrote:
:-) Thank you, Toby, for your kind reply - you produce NO arguments
though, so here are some links, so you can read up:-)

1. Destructive man made climate change -
http://www.globalwarminghysteria.com/ten-myths-of-global-warming/

Man has a lot to do with global warming and climate change but particularly the pollution and ecological damage that leads to that.

2. Overpopulation - http://overpopulationisamyth.com/

This is happening and sensible family planning is a must, worldwide.
The Catholic Church will demonstrate that they are no better then the Ku Klux Klan by not suporting this. Their doctrine be dammned. Common sense and care for living human beings must prevail over pie in the sky religious fantasies.

3. Viruses - http://www.virusmyth.org/

Ridiculous.

4. Pasteur - http://www.whale.to/a/lost_history_of_medicine.html

Equally ridiculous.

1) - 4) are what one wuld expect from the corporate cabal and right wing extremist propaganda machines.

I hate this kind of stuff; we have to suffer through this drivel
constantly as it oozes out into the media from Klan Central.
There are FAR more important things to concern oneself with than
distracting "political" lies and misinformation like that, designed
exclusively to polarize and distract people who otherwise might do
something worthwhile with their time and their lives. You don't have to
put up with the dumbass hicks spewing this garbage over there in Norway
but we do here, concurrently trying to figure out ways to prevent these
same societal elements and their corporate handlers from drilling and
fracking for natural gas in our counties and near our towns and cities;
this is a real threat. Ex. The NC General Assembly, this month, will be
deciding whether to pass a new law permitting drilling and fracking for
natural gas in our state, this might also include horizontal drilling.
You have no idea how risky and potentially damaging to drinking water
aquifers, drilling and fracking is. It just can not be permitted.

LL