permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bamboo flood control

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Erin Schey <erinschey@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bamboo flood control
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:02:42 -0700

Harold & Chris,

David Holmgren wrote this fascinating article about permaculture in Japan.
He addresses forestry practices in detail. I believe there is also a DVD
available of a lecture on Permaculture in Japan at the link below:

ARTICLE:
http://www.networkforclimateaction.org.uk/toolkit/positive_alternatives/low_impact_living/Permaculture_in_Japan.pdf

DVD LECTURE:
http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/products/education/dvd/david-holmgren-permaculture-in-japan.html