permaculture - Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 04:50:16 +0000 (GMT)

Paul,

The fact that you have so many good clips means that you have a massive head
start. You can use these to show a few production companies and see if they
are interested.
I imagine it would be like a writer having loads of published articles
approaching a big publisher. He will get taken far more seriously that a
newbie writer.

A good place to start is looking at the credits of similar shows such as
maybe Les Stroud. Bear Grylls, Ray Mears etc.

Has america done a version of River Cottage yet like they have in Oz, NZ and
a bunch of other countries?

Chris