permaculture - Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:12:16 -0700

Everything you and Chris are saying is accurate and good stuff.

Maybe somebody else wants to do all that stuff and will give me some
small slice of the action.

Although, for "more professional" equipment/editing - I think I'm
about as high up as I wanna go. Somebody shows me something cool and
I pull my camera out of my pocket and say "do you mind if I take a
video"? Nearly everything is in just one take. Then I do the least
possible editing.

While it would be mighty dreamy to make a living doing this, I cannot
help but think that trying to do it right would take a lot of the fun
out of it.