permaculture - Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 19:19:11 -0500

On 1/1/2011 7:06 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
That's a hoot Lawrence!

But what are the capitalist opportunities in making youtube videos?
So far it just costs me gobs of money.

But you can "convey the vision of capitalist opportunity" to the ChiComs
and let them do the worrying about lack of profitability while you
entertain yourself with their struggle for survival...

I got another email where somebody thought I was raising pheasants in
the house, and they must have gotten out ("out my window").

Yep.. That's one too.

Are you anywhere near the Freeman Ranch...
maybe those types would make workable substitutes for ChiComs.
You could supply them all with cute Mao jackets and pocket versions of the Red Book
and send them to StarSnark's perma-pie-in-the-sky airy-fairy "design" course...