permaculture - Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] about 20 china pheasants out my window
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 18:41:48 -0500

On 1/1/2011 1:29 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
Happy new years! I thought that instead of one of my regular videos,
it would just be nice to show off some footage of pheasants. All of
this is taken from my window where my computer is.

Well, Paul, at first glance at the new incoming message headers I could swear
saw a post from you about seeing 20 Chinese peasants out your window..
and of course it all made sense.. Paul has created a refugee camp for
ChiCom expatriates thirsting for capitalist opportunity and wasted no time
sending
them out far and wide on permie video-making junkets.

When I was a kid, I was taught that these are "china pheasants". If
there is a more appropriate name for them, I don't want to know.

http://www.youtube.com/paulwheaton12#p/u/0/x4HD-M-uUnk

as always, please forward to folks that might be interested in this
sort of thing.

I have a FB friend in Hong Kong who will like this. Will post link asap.