permaculture - Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:59:14 -0400

On 10/18/2010 9:02 AM, paul wheaton wrote:
It has taken me several days to finish editing this video, but it is
finally done! I have footage of Jacqueline Freeman, author of the
upcoming book "Bees, the OTHER Way" and two conventional beekeepers
that care for thousands of colonies. I also have lots of pictures
shared by lots of people all over the internet. And "12 things to
prevent colony collapse disorder"

http://www.youtube.com/paulwheaton12#p/u/0/6MusqTKZ83I

Please help my little video by: giving it a thumbs up, add to
favorites, comment, subscribe and please become my youtube friend.
And forwarding this message would be a big help too!

Many thanks!

This is an excellent, excellent instructional video! Thanks, Paul.
With Jacqueline you also get the Biodynamic perspective as she is actively involved in that movement. Her forthcoming book will be a must have as is your video. Maybe you could create a document to go along with it that contains the highlights of the data presented in the video
(you have to write quick and watch at the same time and you're going to want to get that information down on paper).

LL