permaculture - Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:44:13 -0600

Thanks Lawrence!

I'm pooped! I've been sifting through pictures and video clips all
day long for days! I even went out to the local conventional grocery
store late last night to video honey on the shelves.

I'm hoping that the video can get some attention so that people will
realize that organic (and polyculture) is the way to go.