permaculture - Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!, blogs, lists, mirrors, forums, websites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!, blogs, lists, mirrors, forums, websites
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:06:13 -0600

> Loved the video! Well done. I'm trying to share it every chance I get.
> Additionally, it inspired me to use it in a presentation for an Ecology
> course
> I'm taking.

Spiffy!

> Could you reccomend other articles, links, etc. regarding a permaculture
> approach to CCD?

I'm afraid that all of my knowledge comes from conversations with
Jacqueline Freeman (the woman in the video) and Josef Holzer (son of
the famous Sepp Holzer). Which is why I made the video - I felt the
information just wasn't getting out there.

I know that we have some threads on the topic out at permies.com - and
Jacqueline stops by fairly regularly.