permaculture - Re: [permaculture] sustainable living newsletter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jim Helwig <jimhelwig@mailcan.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] sustainable living newsletter
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:10:49 -0500

Corrected typo http://www.backyardfoodproduction.com/

I am looking forward to your newsletter!

Jim

on 9/9/2010 8:07 AM Marjory said the following:
Hi Everyone,

We have recently launched a free newsletter for those wanting to live more
lightly on the Earth. Our main focus is on growing your own food, as that is
the most critical, and challenging part of living sustainably. Topics
include; the Secret to a Green Thumb, How Much Land Does It Take To Be Food
Self Reliant, All About Meat, Can You Afford To Be Healthy?, and much more.
It is FREE. And of course, your email is private. Sign up is at our website
www.backyardfoodprodcution.com

Marjory