permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Oil spill - solutions?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Oil spill - solutions?
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:31:51 -0700

on the sea surface at least, winds and chemical sprays, and 10 000
volunteers seem to have made a difference... also, there are reports that BP
is going to cap the oil volcano with a cement lid (sounds nice and neat)

there are 4000 other active oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico

http://permaculture.tv/bp-oil-volcano-kills-drill-baby-drill/