permaculture - [permaculture] re chemtrails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Annie Pollock <anniepollock@tiscali.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] re chemtrails
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:27:49 +0100

Thanks Frances, for a very interesting link - as a European, I was interested to hear such questions had been asked.

It's a bit of an 'elephant in the room' topic, no? : )

but surely relevant . (I love the diversity of topics on this list)

Best wishes... and it's Spring at last, after a long , hard winter in Scotland.

Annie

  • [permaculture] re chemtrails, Annie Pollock, 04/11/2010