permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Double-dug?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Double-dug?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:28:58 -0800 (PST)

No, I didn't mean to say that.  But your garden is your garden.  Double-dig
if you like.

I'd wager that if you knew the true origins of cultivation, you'd be a bit
embarrassed that you ever subscribed to such an idea...

-Chinese proverb

--- On Mon, 12/7/09, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>