permaculture - Re: [permaculture] paleo permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nicollas <permactiviste@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] paleo permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 07:45:34 +0100

Hi,

i'm not following a paleo diet (neither i have my own property to set up a
permaculture-own-grown food) yet, but i begin to lookup at the paleo diet,

it seems that permaculture is particulary relevant to a paleo diet, and vice
versa. If you think at what you could grown on your property or a field
without machinery or plowing animals, you go vegetables, nuts, berries,
fruits, livestock (poultry, fishes ...), plus wild herbs and mushrooms, ...
here it is.

it is not surprising that permaculture is a good way to grow food, as
indeginous forms where used for a very long time by homo sapiens (
http://www.anthropik.com/anthropik/2007/06/agriculture-or-permaculture-why-words-matter/index.html)
and that it produces good food cause what indeginous eat was perfectly
genetically fitted as well (concept of paleodiet).

Grain floor could be, to a certain extend, could be replaced by chestnut
floor.

Nicollas
PS: sorry for my language, i'm french