permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Children's PC Permaculture Websites, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Children's PC Permaculture Websites, etc.
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 20:16:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Wes.

Yes, Carolyn's books 'A Children's Food Forest' and 'Food Forest Resource
Sheets' are excellent. I highly recommend them. They can be purchased here:

http://members.fortunecity.com/forester2/achildrensfoodforest/index.html

Also, for those who haven't heard she has a new book out, with Janet
Millington, called 'Outdoor Classrooms'. I've been told copies are finally
available overseas, but I have not had any luck contacting the sales person
through the website. Nevertheless, it appears to be groundbreaking. Samples
and excerpts can be found on the site:

http://www.outdoorclassrooms.com.au/main/

-Roman Shapla

Children's PEACE Guild