permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Websites, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Websites, etc.
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 07:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I've been waiting to make a "formal" introduction, but I thought it would be
a good time to jump in and let folks know I have started collecting any and
all information about permaculture & kids. The Childrens Permaculture
Resource Network is working to collect and distribute information as well as
create curriculum that will (hopefully) be introduced into schools.

http://childrenspeaceguild.webs.com/cprn.htm

Thanks,
Roman Shapla

Children's PEACE Guild