permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Northeastern Climate Justice Camp - The Confluence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: green apple collective <greenapplecollective@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Northeastern Climate Justice Camp - The Confluence
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:20:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

we are the Aftershock Action Alliance in NYC (www.aftershockaction.org). We
are an anarchist Emergency Preparedness collective that is looking beyond the
Common Ground model for disasters and organizing in Queens and Brooklyn. We
have a special emphasis on sustainability when it comes to disaster relief
and resistance. We would be interested in presenting a workshop or
skill-share at the Confluence. If you guys are interested please let us know.

In solidarity & resistance,
smokey