permaculture - Re: [permaculture] re. Lactoferments

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] re. Lactoferments
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 15:58:20 -0500

Juergen Botz wrote:

SArjuna@aol.com wrote:

How did people change from being makers of things to "consumers?"

When our civilization was taken over by an alien species of producers,
whose agenda is turning humans into mindless, standardized, predictable
slaves who only consume. The takeover is already almost complete, all
aspects of human civilization are controlled by these aliens. As one of the few who can see the aliens for what they are, I constantly feel
like I'm in a nightmarish 3rd class science fiction movie, a la "Invasion
of the Body Snatchers".

Oh, the aliens call themselves "The Corporations".

military-industrial-financial-corporate-congressional-religious complex

used to be known as military-industrial complex

See also:

Soldier
Star Wars
The Future of Food