permaculture - [permaculture] Does anyone have a comment on this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "Tagari Publications and The Permaculture Institute" <admin@tagari.com>, "Lisa Mollison" <lisa@tagari.com>, "Geoff Lawton" <geoff@permaculture.org.au>, "permacultue discussion list" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>, "Permaculture List" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Does anyone have a comment on this?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:40:32 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eros Chen <eros@sh-net.net.cn>
Date: 20 Jan 2008 22:36
Subject: Domain name of
To: darren <darren@permaculture.biz>

Dear CEO,

We are the domain name registration organization in China,which mainly deal
with international company's in china.We have something important need to
confirm with your company.For now Saqi company apply to
register"permaculture"as
Internet brand name and Chinese domain name, which involve internet
intellectual property right of your company.We hope to get the affirmation
of your company.If there is any question, please let someone in your company
who is responsible for trademark or Intellectual property right contact us
freely ASAP, the best way, pls telephone us directly.

Kind regards,

Eros Chen

ShangHai NET
TEL:0086-2151750312 ext 0320
FAX:0086-2151750301
Skype:beyound.chen
Website: http://www.sh-net.net.cn
Mail: eros@sh-net.net.cn

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2-6days)