permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Similarities between the Jesus Movement at its origin and the Permaculture movement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Similarities between the Jesus Movement at its origin and the Permaculture movement
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:01:24 -0500

Dieter Brand wrote:

Gregory Konger <gjkonger@yahoo.com> wrote:
... By abstaining from sex, food, and other questionable pleasures or work, we reduce the amount of destruction done to the environment and to each other. Beats me, how is that going to help the environment?

By at least temporarily, through meditation, removing distractions so you can
pause and reflect
on yourself and the world you are part of and receive unexpected
enlightenment.
Just a thought.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.