permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Question about investments

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Question about investments
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:50:18 -0600

Yea, tax has always been the kicker but if it comes to losing your land you
can always gift it to a non-profit with a lifetime residency agreement. I'm
sure there must be other legal strategies and it is certainly time that we
start finding out how to defend ourselves from bureaucrats in a downward
spiraling situation.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute