permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Question about investments

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Question about investments
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:30:05 -0400

Be aware that most, but not all, financial advisors are working on commission
and make their money putting you into investments that they get the highest
commissions from.? Caveat Emptor more than applies. And then their is the
ethical component. There are a few financial advisors interested in steering
people into green investments.