permaculture - Re: [permaculture] critique of pastured poultry

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] critique of pastured poultry
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:34:54 +0000

I am of cajun heritage, and we have plenty ways to cook home-grown chicken
like this that is both tasty AND tender. Jambalaya and gumbo comes to mind
first, maybe we can have a cook out for customers and share the recipes. I'm
sure the hispanics of my area have other good ways to prepare chicken so
perhaps a pot-luck share meal will be in order? One of my most interested
customers is from Mexico and she loves to cook and can't wait for the
chickens.

Roxann, Nw AR