permaculture - Re: [permaculture] critique of pastured poultry

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] critique of pastured poultry
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:20:30 -0400

I definitely think that taste and cooking comes into this equation.? The
problem was when it is suggested that the public only eats a certain type of
chicken.? Somebody will have to help consumers we discover the older heritage
breeds of Turkeys and repopularize them again. Which probably means learning
different recipes for cooking them as well.