permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bermuda grass, options, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Don Titmus" <ujgs2@4dirs.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bermuda grass, options, etc.
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:13:05 -0700

Hello Larry and all,

Totally understand your sentiments

and i agree that why i said in my previous post
"I will not recommend this strategy but It needs to be considered."

Stupid is ignorance, stupid is believing every news outlet, YOU are not Stupid. but you/we do stupid things.....THINGS...larry.

what works for you in your area may not work here or another place.

I have research glyphospate it is LESS damaging than Chlorine, and yet WE water with city supply tap water !!!

thank you Larry for your comments and the opportunity to discuss them here

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>