permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Crabgrass, Bermuda grass, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Crabgrass, Bermuda grass, etc.
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:06:04 +0000

Yes, Lisa it is raining good today! I am at work, but my husband tells me it
was a good soaking rain, even better than yesterday's little shower. All of
the plants are growing so fast I bet I could hear them creaking if I listened
long enough :) My gardens are doing great this year so far and the pasture
seeds I sowed last year are finally starting to sprout and grow now. I've got
tons of chamomile that I didn't have last year, too that was in an herbal
pasture mix I bought from Peaceful Valley. I haven't noticed that the horses
eat much of that, but they are sure happy with all the grass growing
everywhere this year.

Roxann