permaculture - [permaculture] , options, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Don Titmus" <ujgs2@4dirs.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] , options, etc.
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:34:46 -0700

Larry, Larry, Larry

WE do have an opinion don't we!
Am I to be black listed because I dont agree with you?
Will I follow in the other Radicals footsteps?
Am I to be tarred and feathered? <smile>

Chems Only on Poison Ivy...do you have that? if you do then You can wear armpit hi rubber gloves and pull it out. since you like working Soooo hard.

Get the message, no herbicide use, not good for the Earth.

Neither are computors. sir. Nor Petrol, yet we all drive cars...its all choice

Larry, Sir, Please hear me <im begging you> There are no Right or Wrongs. Just opinions, choice and knowledge. we ALL do our best given the circumstances we have.

To the List, I'm sorry for the resulting flame out. I'll be quiet for a while and be a lurker.

Therefore i will be spending more time in the "Hammock" (Ruth Stout Fan)

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>