permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ron Paul

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tommy Tolson <healinghawk@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ron Paul
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:26:06 -0500

Hi, Lawrence,
Yes, the worship of money takes us a lot of places we wish we didn't have to go. I'm working now to start Life Circle, a nature church, that will take people out of that and into the Five-Fold Path. It's my most ambitious Permaculture design to date. I have to figure worshiping nature is better for Earth and the future than worshiping money has been.

It's really cool how you dig up all this information and can document it. You're a terrific resource in so many ways.

Smiles.
Tommy