permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Shit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Shit
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:38:03 +0100

Here's a short film about a compost toilet I helped to build in Essex
England

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XVevov7m4M

Its also available on DVD with a longer feature about the workshop made
by Nick Fenton at www.spiralseed.co.uk/bog

2 other good resources are the Centre for Alternative Technology books
'Lifting The Lid' and 'Sewage Solutions'

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk