permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ron Paul for president of the United States ofAmerica

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul Cereghino <paul.cereghino@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ron Paul for president of the United States ofAmerica
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:15:12 -0700

think about their politics in light of all that permaculture has to teach us about human culture and its place in the natural ecology.

Thanks Bob -- I use permaculture principles as a kind of whole systems analysis frequently in my political practice. Human associations are species with inputs and outputs and processes. Political design involves creating linkages that create beneficial interactions between human associations. Stack cultural functions, assess cultural waste.. invest the surplus cultural energy. If we think we can place our human culture in its right relationship to the earth without taming our bestial tendancies toward each other then we are sadly mistaken.
Paul Cereghino