permaculture - Re: [permaculture] does squishing aphids attract aphid predators

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Katey <newtribe@hughes.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] does squishing aphids attract aphid predators
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:47:13 -0500

paul wheaton wrote (in response to KC):

Who wants to eat surrounded by your (mangled) dead?

Me! Me! Me! Mmmmmm ...... bacon! Oh wait - maybe you're talking
about something else. :)

I was wondering what variety you are -
chauvinist, cop or the average husband variety? ;-)

In the end, I suppose squishing aphids doesn't do much.

Oh I don't know, I'm pretty sure those aphids quit sucking the moment they were squished.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone

katey culver