permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture spirituality

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture spirituality
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:38:55 -0500

Scott Pittman wrote:

Their has always been a tacit understanding that one cannot spend much time
in zone five without being affected in a deep and abiding way by the
experience. This is the biophilia that is necessary if we are to heal
ourselves and the world. Permaculture is very explicit about biologos and
implicitly allows each of us to arrive at biophilia on our own.

Could someone define the Permaculture zones as described in current PC
literature and
taught in PDC's?

LL
--