permaculture - [permaculture] Uploaded Ali Sharif's interview to radio4all.net

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Howe" <warlock@arashi.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Uploaded Ali Sharif's interview to radio4all.net
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:56:24 -0800 (PST)

Get the mp3 at: http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=21504

8th International Permaculture Conference and Convergence IPC8, www.ipc8.org
Greening our Economy with the Principles of Permaculture

RADIO INTERVIEW WITH ALI SHARIF COORDINATION DIRECTOR OF IPC8
FRIDAY JAN 26, 9AM-10AM PST LIVE

There will be an hour long interview with Ali Sharif the Coordinator of
8th International Permaculture Conference and Convergence (IPC8) on
Sustainable World Radio www.KCSB.org , to hear the latest news on the IPC8
, the Conference on Greening our Economy with the Principles of
Permaculture, List of Speakers to attend and the Convergence updates.

Our guests this week are Ali Sharif, Margie Bushman, and Wesley Roe.

Ali Sharif, a senior student of Permaculture’s founder, Bill Mollison,
is the director of the 8th International Permaculture Conference.

The 8th International Permaculture Conference/Convergence is being held
in Brasil in May 2007 . www.ipc8.org

The international umbrella organization responsible for the event is
Permacultura America Latina (PAL). Ali Shariff created PAL in order to
expand permaculture into Latin America. His particular expertise lies in
tropical agroforestry systems and in the design and construction of
aquaculture systems. Ali has established more than 26 projects on three
continents.

Margie Bushman and Wesley Roe are the co-directors of the Santa Barbara
Permaculture Network. Tune in this Friday, January 26th at 9:00 PST to
hear Ali, Margie, Wes, and Jill discuss the upcoming IPC8. Sustainable
World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa
Barbara, California. Also, streaming live at KCSB.org

John Howe, B.S, M.A.
http://www.arashi.com/

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
-- Albert Einstein