permaculture - [permaculture] WIKI review

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <Greg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] WIKI review
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:33:55 -0700

Hey all,

Just freed myself up lont enough to check out the wiki conversation. It seems like the thread is looking at actually building a pc Wiki?

I am working on such a project with the US Office of the Decade of Sustainability (An NGO) and would love it if someone would (In laypersons terms) update me on the conversation so that I can determine if our project and this one are a fit? It would be good to not duplicate projects.

Greg
--

The Urban Farm
Growing good food