permaculture - Re: [permaculture] database, wiki, blogs, forums, etc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] database, wiki, blogs, forums, etc
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 01:18:42 -0500

I am a systems analyst and programmer with extensive relational database
design experience. I work with SQL Server and Oracle as back end databases.
I don't have a huge amount of time but I would be happy to throw my two cents
in and review the design as it progresses. Some of this could be handled off
line after a certain point.

Larry Saltzman